The Archon 50 continues the Archonâ€™s promise of delivering full, lush gain while offering a clean channel that players of all genres will appreciate. With 50 watts, switchable to 25 via the ampâ€™s back panel, the Archon 50 breaks up at a lower volume, resulting in a more classically driven tone than its predecessor. 6L6 power tubes allows players to further personalize the tone and feel of the Archon 50. 6L6 tubes offer plenty of versatility and warmer, more balanced tone across the full range of frequencies. They will also push with less saturation for a bit of a sweeter, smoother tone. Now offered as a 1x12 combo (with a Celestion G12-75T speaker), the Archon 50 can back players from metal to rock to country to blues.
- Wattage (Nominal) 50 Watts / 25 Watts
FRONT PANEL CONTROLS
- Lead Channel Volume, Treble, Middle, Bright Switch, Master
- Clean Channel Volume, Treble, Middle, Bright Switch, Master
- Global Depth, Presence
BACK PANEL FEATURES
- Inlet Fused Power Inlet (IEC)
- Effects Loop Loop Return, Loop Send
- Output Power Switch 50/25 Watt Half Power Switch
- Bias Fixed Bias, Adjustable (bias jacks accessible from back panel)
- Extension Speaker Jacks 2, Parallel
- Ohm Switching 4, 8, 16 Ohms
- Channels Lead & Clean
- Cabinet Material / Construction Birch Plywood, Fingerjoint
- Covering Stealth
- Grill Cloth Stealth (Combo)
- Panel Brushed Aluminum (Head)
- Piping Silver
- Speaker(s) 1x12 Celestion G12-75T Speaker (Combo)
- Total Impedence 16 Ohms (Combo)
- Power Tubes (2) 6L6GC
- Preamp Tubes (6) JJ12AX7
PREAMP TUBE POSITIONS & FUNCTIONS
- V1 12AX7, Common Input
- V2 12AX7, Lead
- V3 12AX7, Lead
- V4 12AX7, Clean
- V5 12AX7, Phase Inverter
- V6 12AX7, Effects Loop
- Amp Width 21.5"
- Amp Depth 10.5"
- Amp Height 17"
- Amp Weight 45 lbs.
- Total Impedence 16 Ohms
Included 2-Button Footswitch (Channel Lead/Clean, Effects Loop On/Off)