PRS Custom 24
Pre-Owned 1986 - Very Good - Excellent
Here's you chance to own a piece of PRS history!
Check out the top on this guitar... it rivals any Private Stock top coming out of the PRS factory today!
The guitar has lived it's entire life in a studio. It is in excellent and preserved condition. Nothing has been changed or modified. Only has a few minor nicks, (see pics), which is amazing for a guitar that is 33 years old! John Mann has personally inspected this guitar 100% and certifies that it is the real deal and in perfect working order.
This guitar has come home, in a way... The trem and tuners, along with every metal or plastic part on this guitar was built in John Mann's original facility (Mil-Com Industries Inc) right here in New Hampshire.
- Highly figured Flamed Maple book matched top
- One-piece Mahogany body
- One-piece Mahogany neck
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard
- Regular neck carve
- 10" radius
- 25â€? scale length
- Single-action truss rod
- PRS Low friction nut
- Original frets, in excellent condition
- Mother-of-Pearl / Abalone moon inlays
- PRS Tremolo System, Schaller/PRS locking tuners
- Original T & B Pickups
- Volume Control, 5 Way Rotary Selector Switch, Sweet Switch
REDUCED FROM $ 8,000
- PRS Original Hardshell Case Included
- FREE Annual 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- 8.3 lbs